Dr. Sohaib Faruqi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sohaib Faruqi?

Great Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2017

I wasn't sure I was going to like Dr. Faruqi at first, he's a little aloof at first, BUT I changed my mind quickly after my first test (colonoscopy). He actually took the time to call me back himself when I had some complications after the procedure. And he seemed to care about how I was doing. Most doctors just have their nurse call you back, then everything gets lost in between. The fact that I got to talk to him, put me at ease. He ran other tests and was wonderful when I went back for my follow up appointments. I've recommended him to 3 people who are experiencing stomach/digestive problems.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 28th, 2017

treated by him while in hospital

Posted on June 24th, 2014

very dismissive of my questions while in hospital with abdominal pain. the surgeon was far more helpful, insightful and willing to take time with what is still an unexplainable 6 day hospital stay. I learned after I was discharged you can ask your attending doc for a second opinion which is what we should have done. If you get this doc when in hospital get a second opinion.

Posted on May 30th, 2017