Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sohaib Siddiqui MD
Dr. Sohaib Siddiqui, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Berlin, NH. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Sohaib Siddiqui has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sohaib Siddiqui has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Sohaib Siddiqui Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Sohaib Siddiqui
Sohaib joined us in 2007 after completing his residency in Family Medicine at Stony Brook Hospital in NY – he was Chief Resident and received many awards for teaching medical students and residents. He also served on their Electronic Medical Records Committee and did research on congestive heart failure and heart disease. Prior to medical training, he obtained a MS degree doing research in the Ecology/Evolution Department. Sohaib and his nurse, Deb, have a team approach to caring for their patients. He loves living in Conway, is a member of the Chamber of Commerce, where he actively participates in community events.
Locations & DirectionsANDROSCOGGIN VALLEY HOSPITAL, 59 Page Hill Rd, Berlin, NH
Dr. Sohaib Siddiqui is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Berlin, NH.