Dr. Sohail S Jalal Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Sohail S Jalal?

I am extremely satisfied and at much ease after being initially consulted by Dr. Jalal. It was a timely process for me, considering that I explored and got second opinions. Finally, I was referred to Dr. Jalal, got accurate information that made lead to much understanding to my condition I was experiencing. I have been living much more comfortably after being successfully treated by him, and can continue on with my daily activities and routines. The service I received from his office staff was wonderful. Very attentive and caring to go beyond their ways to accommodate my concerns and demands, and to work me in for an appointment as quickly as possible. Lyna was especially very generous and kind to me by going out of her way to answer my questions and providing convenience by saving me a trip to drop off my prescription.

Great Doctor

You will not find a better EP/Cardiologist!

Dr. Sohail S Jalal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.