Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sohail Moussavi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Sports Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 5 of 17
Excellent doctor, patient, and gives time to his patient. After changing 4 family doctors he was the ONE who discovered what I 've been suffering from. Yes! All doctors said I have cold, allergy and what Dr. Moussavi said Pneumonia and I did the x-ray too and was a pneumonia over a lung tumor. May God bless you Dr. Moussavi. I really recommend Dr. Moussavi to every patient, and when u meet him you know what I am talking about.
Dr. Sohail Moussavi addressed health issues that others overlooked and if not taken care of I would probably not be here today or at least would be a very sick person. He listens when I have a problem and runs test that need to be done to maintain my health.I would not change doctors if I were to change locations. I would travel the distance across town.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Sohail Moussavi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCardinal Internal Medicine Associates, 12731 Marblestone Dr Ste 200, Woodbridge, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sohail Moussavi in this video.
Dr. Sohail Moussavi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodbridge, VA.