Dr. Sohail M Qarni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sohail M Qarni?

I have been a patient of Dr. Qarni for 20 years. He is the BEST doctor that I have ever visited. He is a caring, compassionate, good man. He goes above and beyond his title of Dr. He is a friend as well. Dr. Qarni loves his patients and wants the best for them. He truly cares! His staff is caring and will do all they can to help you. One vistit with Dr. Qarni and you will never want another Dr. HE IS THE BEST!!

A nice guy

I would love to have Dr Qarni as a neighbor. He's a really nice guy. always kind, soft spoken with a standard warm greeting for each patient. I just don't feel truly "taken are of". I like him personall,y a lot, but will feel more confident with someone a bit diffrent.

Grateful for my Doc

I highly recommend Dr Qarni, my Primary Physician for 10+ years. He is compassionate and spends quality time with the patient, asks questions and makes sure one understands the info given. He will follow up promptly and he has even called me long before office hours when I had a bad reaction to pain med after a car accident.

Best Primary Care Doctor Ever!

Spends time with you. Diagnosis well. Fits in last minute appointments. Friendly staff. Follows up with you. All in one bloodwork....doesn't push you around to different labs...just get it all done there...shots and all..."old school" but amazing doctor. You really feel like a person when you go there...........not just another patient.

The Best

I would pay out of pocket to keep him as my doc. He treats me as well as my son(3) and I think he is the best. He cares and when your sick he just wants so bad to make you better. He is so sweet and understanding. He the best doc I ever had.

Mrs. Lingerman

I couldn't ask for a better DR. He always has time for my adult children and is very concerned. Always follows up, if there's a reason to do so. More importantly, he takes get pains in getting to know his patients and remembers everything that interest his patients. I would greatly refer him to anyone of all ages

Excellent

Dr. Qarni is the best Dr. that I have ever had. He is very caring and makes you feel like you are his only patient. I travel a great distance to his office but I don't mind it at all. His expertise and mannerism is well worth the ride. I highly recommend him.

A Great Doctor

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful. Spends time with patients and listens to everything asked. Really knows his 'stuff'. Bedside manner is great! Very professional and up to date with any and all medical related issues. Contacts you quickly with any results of tests, whether good or bad! I would recommend him to anyone!

Dr. Sohail M Qarni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rosedale, MD.