Dr. Sohail Siddiqui Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Sohail Siddiqui?

business oriented not patient

Posted on August 11th, 2017

I had an office visit with Dr. Siddiqui today. He reviewed the prescriptions, wrote a new one and walked out: "let's go". I walked out with him and told him that I actually had some issues that I wanted to discuss with him. We walked back in and I told him that I wanted to try the cholesterol medicine he offered earlier if it did not have major side effects (I had declined earlier). He said he could not prescribe because the lab result were too old (referring to last year's results). I reminded him that I just recently had another blood work (6/8/17). He said he did not have the results on file (although his office called me several times to discuss the results; his office is so good at scheduling visits and services you almost feel harassed). "OK, what is next?" he said. I asked how long was the office visit supposed to last, and why he was rushing. He said he had the Friday prayer, and had some many patients scheduled. I told him that I could not discuss my issues in a rush; and that he had to respect patients' time as well. He said I was welcome to go visit another doctor. How unprofessional! I felt I was being packed in 5 minutes for the sake of a bill to the insurance. He is business oriented not patient. They also schedule when you first start with them, a long list of tests no matter if you had them earlier or if you have no symptoms indicating. They are all provided by his staff. My understanding of how the health-care, insurance system in America is crooked deepened.

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Dr. Siddiqui is very nice and knows exactly what he is doing. He understood and addressed all of my concerns. He did not rush my appointment in order to get to the next one. I would recommend him to anyone.

Retired

Posted on August 19th, 2014

Doctor has great bedside manners. Took interest in my complex medical situation and made accurate diagnosis. I would recommend him highly.

Patient

Posted on August 16th, 2014

He calls patients in for every reporting of result. Does not have good bed side manners and is not concerned with patient health outside his clinic. He writes every investigation and then calls you in individually to discuss results withholding investigation information. Is not easily accessible and is a classic representation of why healthcare is failing in this country. Do not recommend him based on his poor communication skills and lack of professionalism with his patients. Am going to write an email to relevant medical body to investigate his practice ethics and insurance fraud/manipulation.

Engineer

Posted on July 7th, 2014

I found Dr. Siddiqui to be very professional and courteous. His diagnosis was accurate and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. I will recommend him any time to my family and friends

BEST DOCTOR EVER

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Dr. Siddiqui helped me with my allergy test. He made it so easy and it was finished quickly and painless. If you need a doctor, you should pick Sohail Siddiqui.

Extremely Satisfied

Posted on January 18th, 2013

Change my doctor to Dr. Siddiqui. His diagnose was accurate and took time to explain the procedure. I am extremely satisfied with overall service I received.

Not caring, arrogant, no communication

Posted on October 2nd, 2010

This doctor is not caring, arrogant, rude, and holds no communication with families. A very bad doctor who does not talk to patient or families. Fix problems like fixing a car. Never return phone calls. Treat female family members with no respect. Should never be a doctor. In one month, we saw him once by chance. Never go to this doctor. We got him by an unfortunate assignment.

Posted on April 26th, 2017