Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sohaila Y Roshan
Dr. Sohaila Y Roshan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longview, TX. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Roshan is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center Carthage. Dr. Roshan has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sohaila Y Roshan has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
Showing 5 of 12
I am a current Patient of Dr. Sohaila Roshan's for several years, but haven't seen her since She moved to Longview, Tx... She did a biopsy of my noduals on both sides of my "Dead Thyroid Pole", being non-cancerous. She has been Excellent in helping me deal with my thyroid problem..I would refer Dr.Roshan to a Patient with Thyroid Problems.
She didn't listen to anything I told her. I seen her for my thyroid but she told me I had anxiety issues when I clearly DIDN'T. Told me there was someone won't with my thyroid but she couldn't treat me until it showed up in all of my blood work. So I'm left untreated and miserable, having to get a second opinion because of this! Very disappointed.....
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2016, 2015, 2008, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Roshan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Sohaila Y Roshan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiagnostic Clinic of Longview Internal Medicine, 709 Hollybrook Dr Ste 4500, Longview, TX
Dr. Sohaila Y Roshan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, TX.