Dr. Soheil Payvandi Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Soheil Payvandi?

Worst doctor ever. So rude and mean. I left the office in tears.

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Doesn't listen! Don't recommend at all.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. said that nothing was wrong with me when I had a serious wrist injury when I fell on my hand my wrist bent completely back and MRI revealed 4 bones broke & crushed inside of the bone. One bone fractured & reset wrong, major cartilage torn, severe unbearable pain & swelling, and he said I couldn't move my hand because I didn't want to. REALLY!!!??? He did NOT listen to me at all but was all too eager to tell me that I was fine. Can't even do normal activities because of severe pain. This is my primary hand. It's very depressing, I just want to get well and fixed!

Posted on January 14th, 2016

The whole office was very kind.

Great Treatment

Posted on January 5th, 2016

As an Orthopedic Manual Therapist my hand and wrist have become injured through years of sports and work. The care I received was awesome.. Dr evaluated X rays and did a series of tests to evaluate pain and limits. Options of treatment plans were laid out and discussed with Surgery being the last option at this point. NOT A RUSH TO CUT!!!!!!! Conservative measure was opted for and proceeded with. His information was precise and treatment was executed with a plan to follow up. I have utmost confidence in this Doctor and have been a patient of a shoulder specialist in this group for over 30 years. Thanx for a great job.

Director of Special Needs Ministry

Posted on November 24th, 2015

I felt belittled and placated by this doctor. He didn't do any tests, never touched me and basically told me that I would have to live with this for the rest of my life. There was no compassion or connectiveness. I would NOT recommend this doctor to my enemt

I wouldn't have gone if I'd read reviews

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Payvandi for moderate to severe bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome. I was already on work limitations for both hands and a partial work day. He recommended 'open' carpal tunnel release, which requires a longer recovery. The reason he said was because my carpal tunnel was severe and he needed to see what was going on inside. So, I had 'open' carpal tunnel release on my right hand. Because it is an incision and not arthroscopic it does require a longer recovery and there is expected to be more pain after. At my 4 week postop visit, I still had a lot of pain, and hardly had any strength in my right hand. I wasn't even able to open a bottle of water. At my 4 week post-op visit, the physical therapist who is in his office told me my recovery was slow and to back off on the strengthening exercises so I wouldn't aggravate it, which would slow down the healing process. The PT examined my hand and said I only had 7 lbs of grip strength and said a person needs 25 lbs of grip strength to do normal daily activities. After I saw the physical therapist, the doctor came in. He said I'm releasing you back to work. He didn't even look at my hand, no examination, nothing. I told him, how can I work? I have pain and no strength in my hand. I was completely dumbfounded. He arrogantly flipped his head back, smirked and said, 'too bad, that is what we do at this visit, release you back to work.' He didn't care how I was doing. Also, he completely forgot my left hand had limitations still as it had never been treated. My right hand at this point is worse off than my left hand. His goal was to release me to work, ready or not. Fortunately, I was able to go see my primary workers comp doctor who thought it was ridiculous for him to release me back to work with the condition of my hands. Also, my work comp dr couldn't believe I only had two sessions of physical therapy afterward my surgery as PT is imperative in a successful recovery after CTS. I won't go back and wouldn't have gone if I'd read these reviews about him. They are true.

Unethical treatment of this patient

Posted on November 24th, 2013

Payvandi is a HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!! Does not care about you at all!! I'm in pain, alot of it, Got a cortizone shot, made it worse, Caused pain that I didn't have before. Doctor says "ohh well bad news your not a candidate for surgery. Therefore I can not help you". He released me back to work full duty. I cant even brush my hair let alone do my job. I said but I cant work his exact words were" I don't care". At this point I started to cry, Said what am I suppose to do. He said again that he didn't care but if I wanted I could get a second opinion. But would not recommend a Doctor or anyone I could see to figure out whats causing my pain. This guy isn't interested in helping anyone. He is rude, and at one point even told me he liked hurting people. I thought it was a joke as he was about to stick me with a very large needle. I guess he wasnt kidding. So much for patient care. The staff is nice, no idea how they put up with this jerk.

Posted on July 9th, 2013

I had a left de Quervain release about 4 weeks ago and I'm almost back to normal. I had absolutely no pain related to surgery afterwards and did not have to take any pain medication. Work release for two weeks although I could have gone back earlier. Throughout the experience, Dr. Payvandi monitored my progress closely starting the day after the procedure when he called to see how I was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Payvandi.

Posted on June 24th, 2013

Does not like people ! Only cares about what insurance you have private or disability . Royalty or 1 5min. follow up and release back to full duty. If you are looking for a real Dr. keep looking cuz he is not.

Great experience!

Posted on May 15th, 2013

I saw Dr. Payvandi for the first time this morning. I'm a WC patient and was ready from all the negative feedback I had read. I was taken in within 5 minutes of arriving, had X-rays done, blood pressure checked, and entered into the system within 10 minutes by his courteous staff. Dr. Payvandi arrived almost immediately. He shook my hand, introduced himself, asked me for a history of my injury, confirmed the diagnosis and we were ready to talk about options. He asked how I felt and what I think I might want. I asked for his opinion, which he gave. We agreed on surgery. He thoroughly explained what he would do, how long it would take and and discussed any work related issues. He then said he would call me once he received approval from my WC adjustor. He asked if I had any other questions, shook my hand and said he would talk to me soon. My experience with Dr. Payvandi was very good. I'm glad he will be monitoring my care.

Posted on May 13th, 2013

Save yourself a misery. Stay away from this doctor. He has no compassion with his patient whatsoever. A total arrogant doctor!

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I would not recommend !! I guess work mans comp doesn't pay enough to get the red carpet treatment?