Dr. Soheil Pajoohi Is this you?

3.9

Dr. Pajoohi was very helpful, he took his time and answered all my questions and explained in detail all my concerns. He was very professional and caring. He is very knowledgeable and is well like by his patients. I have seen him 3 times and will definitely be back next year.

Dr. Pajoohi is not a doctor I will recommend to a friend or anyone. I had a very bad experience on him. He did not treat me right nor I'm satisfied the way he handled my medical problem. I only saw him 3 times but that's enough I should not waste any of my time and money on him.