Dr. Soheila Z Boyer Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Soheila Z Boyer?

Do not go to this doctor.

This doctor is very rude and has terrible bedside manner. I almost picked this specific doctor when I found out I was pregnant until I saw how she acts behind the scenes and how she treats others. She tends to be very cocky and rude with anyone that comes toward her. I do not recommend choosing her. She would be my LAST choice!

Very personable and caring

Dr. Boyer was on call during my appointment. Because she was called into to delivery she asked if I wanted to wait, go somewhere and her office would call me back, or rescheduled. She listened and was very concerned.

Wonderful Doctor!!

Absolutely LOVE Dr. Boyer!! First seen her when I was just 15, with my first pregnancy. She kept close tabs on me and my baby. Put me on the best of the best prenatal. She unfortunately did not deliver my baby, but was present as Dr.Stall delivered her. Dr.Boyer did everything she could to make me comfortable in the OR. I didn't have anyone in there with me, she was my only support until my mom could enter. She cried because she couldn't make it to deliver my baby, but stood right by my side while I was being cut open, and losing too much blood. This amazing woman went out of her way and bought be a shake from Steak and shake after i delivered . Also, flew back to Indy just so she could deliver my second baby at 19. Everything went smoothly, thank god. Again. She went out of her way , on her day off to bring me flowers on mothers day. I got the pleasure of meeting her sweet daughter. She has kept such close tabs on me and my pregnancies, also cared about how I was doing. She has made a huge impact on my life. If she was a doctor that didn't care I could've lost both my babies. This woman is such an inspiration! She is my idol. I've never had a doctor treat me the way she did! I will NEVER let any other OBGYN deliver any of my future babies. I trust this woman with my life, well. I've had too! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

does not seem caring about patients

I had been complaining about severe back pain for four years with her and she never did anything for me. She made comments like: Well, I can't give you narcotics every month or some people have pain all month long so pain for only a couple days isn't that bad. I could not believe it! After begging her to do something she did surgery. Before surgery she told my parents that she wouldn't find any endometriosis and she then came out after surgery and told my parents "poor thing she was full of it" .....I would never recommend her to anyone

What a great experience

Dr. Boyer is a wonderful doctor. She was so great during my last pregnancy. She listened to both my husband and myself and never judged us on our sometimes crazy questions. She never seemed like she was too busy to talk over my concerns. She was very intune with what I wanted for my delivery and was always very possitive. She is the one thing I miss about being pregnant.

Dr. Soheila Z Boyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, IN.