Dr. Sohel N Momin Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Sohel N Momin?

This practice saved my mother's life

My mom, a resident of FL, had come to heal at my house after falling and breaking her shoulder. She had many issues once here so I took her to Dr. Momin's office and saw Physician's Assistant Tracy McDaniels. Shortly after seeing her they ran tests and found that she suffered from Hyperparathyroidism. Her doctors in Florida had been testing her to see why she was dizzy, nauseaous, had blood pressure issues, headaches and didn't ever figure it out. After being here for a month she had surgery and is not on the road to recovery. I was so impressed with this practice that I am now a patient. Can't say enough about how much I trust all of these doctors at this practice.

Perfect doctor for complex problems!!

Extremely kind doctor and office staff. Dr. Momin is very patient, he listens to you and he does the research he needs to do to make sure you get the best care possible!! I highly recommend Dr. Momin!! We feel very fortunate to have stumbled upon him when we did!! After seeing numerous other doctors, Dr. Momin was the only one determined to help find out what was wrong!

My first visit to see Dr Momin was a pleasure. He was very personable and caring. A straight shooter with no wasted time, but not rushed. Awesome man & doctor.

Best doctor out there!

The best doctor I have seen (and believe me, I have seen a few!)

Highly Recommend Dr. Momin

I've been a patient with Dr. Momin for 7 years. He is a wonderful Doctor. His office is clean and comfortable. His team is courteous and efficient. I rarely sit down before they take me back and I am usually seen and out the door within 15-30 minutes.

Love Dr. Momin! Majority of his staff is not friendly but Dr. Momin is great!

Great Doctor!!!

My wife and I have seen many primary physicians over they years and have seen some very god doctors but Dr. Momin is by fare the best in all aspects. Dr Momin is very knowledgeable, has a great bedside manner, spends appropriate time with his patients and listens to his patients. We are so blessed to have such a great doctor.

Great Doctor

Dr. Momin is definitely a doctor that cares. He ALWAYS goes above and beyond to help his patients whether it is to make a diagnosis or find a specialist when necessary. He came highly recommended and he's everything that they said and more. In my opinion he is a great doctor and a man that his family can be very proud of........

Best Doctor - Best Diagnostician

My entire family uses Dr. Momin as our primary doctor. We all are impressed with his care and treatment. He extended the life of my mother-in-law so that she could live her later years in comfort and able to function, enjoying life. I've had health issues that Dr. Momin diagnosed and was able to treat and now I am in great health, thanks to this man. I will always be very grateful for Dr. Momin. I've never been with a Doctor that I trusted so much.

best primary care

I have been a patient of Dr. Momin since 2005 and he has seen my whole family, the availability of appointments is excellent and his care is superior to anyone I have seen in the past, very personal and caring. Recently a tragic incident occurred with my son and Dr. Momin went daily to visit him at the hospital and examined my son's condition, he is the best doctor and treated us like family during that critical time. There is a new meaning to medicine when Dr. Momin's takes care of you

MY OWN PERSONAL DR HOUSE...hehehe

Dr Sohel Momin is by far the best doc I have ever had. That is why I drive from Columbus, GA to go see him. Excellent bedside manner, very kind, treats you like you are his family. My title is what feel about Dr. Momin. He has been an excellent diagnostician. I have a multitude of issues and he found them all. I am on the road to a healthy life now, all due to Dr. Momin. Furthermore, I recommend him all the time because I think he is the best!!!

Extremely happy with this Doctor

I Chose Dr. Momin as my primary physician when I moved to Georgia and I cannot say enough about how satisfied I am. He is very thorough and very easy to talk to. I have lived in several parts of the country; and as far as physicians go, I can tell you, he is one of the best!

Dr. Sohel N Momin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.