Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sohrab Shafii
Dr. Sohrab Shafii, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Shafii is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital, Tampa General Hospital and St Joseph's Children's Hospital of Tampa. Dr. Shafii has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sohrab Shafii has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
This doctor refused to believe that i had anything other than what his first recommendation was. He was wrong! He also refused to listen to me after that point. I said symptoms and he said they were unrelated! Also, billed and tested me for things I said no to! This is corruption; I have never been back!
Dr. Shafii is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Sohrab Shafii accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTampa Obstetrics, 505 Oakfield Dr, Brandon, FL
Dr. Sohrab Shafii is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.