Dr. Sohrab Shafinia Is this you?

3.6

Patient

Posted on July 7th, 2016

I was totally shocked at the allegations against him. He help me through a very difficult time in my life. I had a serious medical problem. He went out of his way and beyond to help. I felt blessed to have him as my physician.

Posted on October 26th, 2015

Very kind family doctor. Dr. Shafinia spoke very kindly of his wife and daughter. The articles that I have read are very sad and sounds like he got greedy. I hope that he has learned a very difficult lesson in life. No one lives in a glass house so be careful who you cast stones on.

Posted on May 18th, 2009

he is an excellent doctor

Posted on December 31st, 2015