- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sohrab Tofigh MD
Dr. Sohrab Tofigh, MD is a doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry.
Dr. Sohrab Tofigh has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Sohrab Tofigh has the following 9 expertise
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
9 Years Experience
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Sohrab Tofigh Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Sohrab Tofigh
Dr. Tofigh graduated from the Medical College of Georgia School of Medicine in 2011. He works in Los Angeles, CA and specializes in Optometry. Dr. Tofigh is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.