Dr. Sokharith Mey Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Sokharith Mey?

I want my money back

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

I was recently diagnosed with Epstein Bar Virus which is a type of mono. While waiting to receive a fax with this information from the company that evaluated my blood work, I was told that it doesn't matter if I have Epstein Bar Virus or not. He said that my immune system is not compromised by this disease and there is no reason for me to care if I have it or not. He questioned why I wanted to understand the lab report. He did not show any concern for how I was feeling, make any suggestion as to what I could do to recover from this virus, or address my fears that it could be a long-term recovery. I left the office dissatisfied and vowed never to return. This was the first time in my life that I have ever left a doctor's office wishing I could get my money back from the copay.

Posted on March 31st, 2015