Dr. Sol B Harari Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sol B Harari?

Didn't even get to see him. 3 days trying to make an appointment and yet no appointment yet. First time I called I was on hold for 22 minutes, called back again were trying to put me on hold again. I told her I was already on hold for 22 minutes and she said they were taking care of other things. Second day I called was on hold for 5 minutes Then they finally picked up I said I needed to make an app and they told me they were going to call me back in 10 minutes. 2 hours later they finally called for my insurance informations and again they said they'll call me back in an hour to make an app. Didn't get a call. 3rd day still waiting for a call and nothing. Very upset at this. Very unprofessional staff

bad doctor

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR> whouldnt give my mother a referral.yelled at her.the supervisor yelled at my mother and told her she better do as shes told.the doctor and supervisor is very disrespectful to the elderly.they didnt like it when my mother spoke up, so they prescribed a antidepressant , they give you prescriptions you dont need. they wont listen to the patient.they treat the elderly very poorly.my mother is not a child, and has all her witts about her.IM RATING THEM 0.VERY POOR>bad behavior toward the elderly,treating them as if they dont matter.if you speak up to them , they will show their true colors.allways speak your mind, when something doesnt sound right,or feel right its most likley not.you no your self and your body, just because your older doesnt mean you lost your mind.