Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sol Jacobs
Dr. Sol Jacobs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jacobs is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. Dr. Jacobs has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Sol Jacobs has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Thyroid Diseases
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Weight Loss
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Cushing Disease
Showing 5 of 14
Saw Dr Jacobs . He said I didn t have any trouble with my parathyroids , I said YES I do. I told him my history , I had 10.3 And a 10.5 calcium level . I didn t go back after he said .I did not have it. But a year later I have a stone to pass. Then I broke three bones in my foot My first broken bones . Then The ER finds I have a 10.9 calcium , I went on to have parathyroid surgery , All the parathyriods had adenomas . Thanks to Dr Jacobs , I suffered .A long time without surgery . stones , broken bones ,Just lucky I didn t die . So he s alright ,unless you want the right diagnosus
Dr. Jacobs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Sol Jacobs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWinship Cancer Institute Of Emory University, 1365 Clifton Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sol Jacobs in this video.
Dr. Sol Jacobs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.