Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Sol G Reisin
Dr. Sol G Reisin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Centro, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Reisin is affiliated with Pioneers Memorial Hospital and El Centro Regional Medical Hospital. Dr. Reisin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sol G Reisin has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sol G Reisin has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Biopsy
Dr. Sol G Reisin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Incompetent office staff, no follow up and did not return my calls when I had concerns about my heath. I left 4 messages stating that I was a patient with a concern and never got a call back. He took blood and urine but I never got any test results or information. I had to start all over with a new doctor.
Do I have a complaint? Well, yes/no. He's a quality doctor. Sometimes I have to wait more than a few days/weeks to get an appointment. Will I wait? Yes. This doc knows his stuff! Definitely a "no non-sense" physician. I didn't give him 5-stars for his bedside manner, not that he doesn't have one, but don't expect to be coddled if you don't follow his advice. He won't pamper you -- he'll tell you like it is. Great doctor --
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Reisin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1976
Prince Georges Hospital Center
Dr. Sol G Reisin accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
Locations & DirectionsRAJEEV GUPTA MD, 1665 S Imperial Ave Ste C, El Centro, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sol G Reisin, MD - Nephrology in El Centro, CA, in this video.
Dr. Sol G Reisin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near El Centro, CA.