Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sol G Reisin has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sol G Reisin has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Kidney Biopsy
Dr. Sol G Reisin is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Incompetent office staff, no follow up and did not return my calls when I had concerns about my heath. I left 4 messages stating that I was a patient with a concern and never got a call back. He took blood and urine but I never got any test results or information. I had to start all over with a new doctor.
Do I have a complaint? Well, yes/no. He's a quality doctor. Sometimes I have to wait more than a few days/weeks to get an appointment. Will I wait? Yes. This doc knows his stuff! Definitely a "no non-sense" physician. I didn't give him 5-stars for his bedside manner, not that he doesn't have one, but don't expect to be coddled if you don't follow his advice. He won't pamper you -- he'll tell you like it is. Great doctor --
Dr. Reisin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 1976
Prince Georges Hospital Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRajeev Gupta Md, 1665 S Imperial Ave Ste C, El Centro, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sol G Reisin in this video.
Dr. Sol G Reisin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Centro, CA.