Dr. Solmaz Behtash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Solmaz Behtash?

Posted on July 8th, 2014

Dr Behtash is one of the sweetest and kindest Doctors ever....her calm demeanor is what all doctors should aspire to have as a quality in their personalities ....I have had an inordinate fear of going to the doctor for years....still have the fear but going to Dr Behtash quells the intensity....she's the best...

Love her and her new office

Posted on June 29th, 2013

I'm so happy that Dr. Behtash opened her new office. She's the best doctor and I love how her new practice makes her even more accessible.

Happy Healthy and Terrific

Posted on April 27th, 2013

I have been a long time patient with Hillside Medical and was leery of switching doctors. Dr, Behtash was, by far, an excellent choice. She has shown to me to be the most competent doctors' Ive ever seen! She was very diligent on trouble-shooting my maladies and her good doctoring, common sense and maybe (just maybe) her good intuitions helped me to become well. She works well with specialists and really keeps on top of things. Her bedside manner is relaxing , her voice is soft yet firm and has a good sense of humor! I hope to follow her to her new practice. I was charged a missed appointment fee (my car battery died) and when I called to tell them I was on my way but I would be late or would like to reschedule.....nope. I definetly think Dr. Behtashs' decision to leave the practice will make a more pleasant experience for us patients.

Just a great doc!

Posted on March 13th, 2013

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Behtash. I hope i can follow her to her new practice.

Posted on April 17th, 2011

Dr Behtash is phenomenal. I have never seen anyone in the medical profession care so much for her patients with such sincerity. My personal experience with Dr Behtash leads me to recommend her with the highest of ratings. I was very ill at one point, and Dr Behtash saw me through a very lengthy illness, from A-Z, with more caring and compassion than the dozens I had before her. I am now completley healthy, and back to work, and much of the credit is due to theis marvelous doctor, and wonderful person. I am grateful for her services.

Posted on August 7th, 2009

I am a former patient of Hillside Family Community Medicine, where Dr. Behtash practices. I spent 10 minutes in the Hillside Family Community Medicine appointment system planning to see Dr. Behtash for the first time due to a severe fever, but then instead decided to visit urgent care and a specialist with whom I had history due to scheduling conflicts it would create at Hillside. I was charged $30.00 for this 10-minute stay in Hillside's appointment book. Though I was told this unreasonable fee could have been reversed by Dr. Behtash, it appears she saw fit not to do so as I received three invoices in the two months following the canceled appointment. I cannot speak to Dr. Behtash's medical capabilities, but I can confirm that Hillside Medical's impersonal, cold and profit-driven behavior has ruined my desire to return to their practice.

Posted on December 4th, 2016