Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Solomon S Brickman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Solomon S Brickman has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
Dr. Solomon S Brickman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 46
Overall, I found the staff to be very nice and professional. My main concern with this office is the lady who manages the insurance coverage/ co-pays. Her name is Monica and she was beyond rude. The way she spoke to me was in no way acceptable. It took everything in me not to stoop to her demeaning and classless level. I an truly sad that Dr. Solomon has this type of "employee" representing his name. I will not return just for this reason.
I had a huge wart on my toe, and I thought it would be best to have a professional look at it. After 3 visits over 4 weeks at $150 per visit, the wart was only 1/3 gone. The treatment was way too slow and expensive. The doctor should have given me instructions on how to handle the problem myself. I finally did get some Compound W, I applied it twice a day, and I peeled off the dead skin every 3 days. After about 4 weeks, that sucker was completely burned away.
- University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Solomon S Brickman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHouston Laser Skin Center, 11730 FM 1960 Rd W, Houston, TX
Dr. Solomon S Brickman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.