Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
Learn more about chronic idiopathic constipation including treatment and facts about it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Solomon A David has the following 3 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Solomon A David has the following 10 expertise
- Rectal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Bowel Resection
Dr. Solomon A David is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
18 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNORTHPORT VA MEDICAL CENTER, 79 Middleville Rd, Northport, NY
Dr. Solomon A David is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Northport, NY.