Have you seen Solomon G Ghide?

Office staff is terrible!

My husband was in the hospital for 2 months and was seen by Dr. Ghide several times trying to determine the source of his infections. After many tests, nothing was ever found. But, my real disappointment is with his bookkeeper who is so terrible at her job, I wonder if she is really a true bookkeeper. I have called so many times, written letters only to be called a liar and then ultimately ignored. Don't pay any bills until you know for sure that you owe the money or you will never get it back!! They owe me a refund that I will obviously never see!

A doctor who really cares

All our experiences with Dr. Ghide were in a hospital setting. My husband had MRSA of the spine.Dr. Ghide went out of his way to get us the right diagnosis of MRSA of the spine by sending my husband to the correct specialist for care.Dr. Ghide treats the whole person, and not just his specialty areas.I would trust him 100% if there is a future need.