Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Solomon A Osei
Dr. Solomon A Osei, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Osei is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Osei has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Solomon A Osei has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I absolutely love the doctors however the professionalism of the staff especially at the front desk is non-existent. When you arrive they are on the phone and do not greet you. Some of the nurses have an attitude making it uncomfortable to speak to them. The doctors however are very professional and very caring and will address your issues towards the staff. I would recommend the doctors however be mentally prepared for the stone cold staff.
I actually see this doctor and have the well mosted respect for him and his staff.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Osei is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Solomon A Osei accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Solomon A Osei in this video.
Dr. Solomon A Osei is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.