Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Soma Krishnamoorthi
Dr. Soma Krishnamoorthi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Escalon, CA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Krishnamoorthi is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center, Doctors Hospital Manteca and Memorial Hospital Los Banos. She speaks English.
Dr. Soma Krishnamoorthi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Soma Krishnamoorthi has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Soma has been my doctor for 5 years. As physician she has been able to address all my questions and she has been spot on when it comes to diagnosing and being able to refer me to other specialist as needed. I have noticed that the staff are very knowledgeable and are able to answer my questions. I really enjoy patient portal. This little change has save me so much time since I can email her and get a respond less than 24 hours on any non urgent matters. I am truly happy to have her as my doctor.
I've been a patient of Dr soma for about 3yrs and I am very happy to have her as my Dr. She has always been correct with whatever illness I am being seen for. She is very kind and caring. I can always get in the same day I call for an appointment . Her staff is so nice and very helpful. I truly cannot say enough good things about Dr soma and her beside manner is one that you will never experience from another dr. ð
Very friendly, she addresses the specific problem as well as general health condition to make sure everything is all right and up to date. Even though, waiting period is 20 minutes sometimes, but, she really takes care of patients very well.
Dr. Krishnamoorthi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
King George Medical College
Graduated in 1993
Lincoln Medical And Mental Health Center
Dr. Soma Krishnamoorthi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKrishnamoorthi Inc, 850 California St, Escalon, CA
Dr. Soma Krishnamoorthi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Escalon, CA.