Dr. Soma Krishnamoorthi Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Soma Krishnamoorthi?

Ms.

Posted on September 29th, 2017

Dr Soma has been my doctor for 5 years. As physician she has been able to address all my questions and she has been spot on when it comes to diagnosing and being able to refer me to other specialist as needed. I have noticed that the staff are very knowledgeable and are able to answer my questions. I really enjoy patient portal. This little change has save me so much time since I can email her and get a respond less than 24 hours on any non urgent matters. I am truly happy to have her as my doctor.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr soma for about 3yrs and I am very happy to have her as my Dr. She has always been correct with whatever illness I am being seen for. She is very kind and caring. I can always get in the same day I call for an appointment . Her staff is so nice and very helpful. I truly cannot say enough good things about Dr soma and her beside manner is one that you will never experience from another dr. 😊

Posted on July 18th, 2016

I have been coming to Dr Soma for many years now and I am very pleased to the attention she has given me every single time.

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

Staff were easy to communicate with. I had a problem with my insurance and they were able to contact them. They were very helpful. I was able to register on line with the help of the office manager.

Best Doctor!

Posted on November 28th, 2011

Very friendly, she addresses the specific problem as well as general health condition to make sure everything is all right and up to date. Even though, waiting period is 20 minutes sometimes, but, she really takes care of patients very well.

Posted on November 7th, 2015