Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Soma I Lilly MD
Dr. Soma I Lilly, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bend, OR, with another office in Bend, OR. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Soma I Lilly has 2 locations
Dr. Soma I Lilly has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Soma I Lilly has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Soma I Lilly - Posted on May 21st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Soma I Lilly - Posted on April 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Soma I Lilly - Posted on October 19th, 2016
Went through nearly a year of daily pain, after an wrist injury, with no improvement. Was sent to physical therapy, put in a cast, I was talked down to and my pain level was questioned. I was told there was nothing she could do and I would just have to live with the pain . Got a second opinion, new xrays and a had surgery a week later!
Right Arm Surgery
Self-verified patient of Dr. Soma I Lilly - Posted on September 10th, 2016
I had a Right Carpal Tunnel repair, a bone spur removed from my Arm & Tendons reattached. The post-operation pain has been less than I had expected. For the amount repair Dr. Lilly performed, I'm impressed & thank her for surgical expertise. One surgery done, & second carpal tunnel to go. I'm very satisfied.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Soma I Lilly - Posted on April 28th, 2015
I was scheduled to see Dr. Lilly for a 3:40 PM appointment. The receptionist asked me to come in at 3:00. At 4:50 I still had not seen Dr. Lilly, and I had to leave for a 5:00 meeting. The Clinic apparently has no respect for their clients. Fortunately there are other medical practices in Bend who have a better attitude.
19 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2000
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill
Dr. Soma I Lilly Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Soma I Lilly is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.