Dr. Soman Philips Is this you?

Dirty facility, bad diagnosis, overpriced, billing mistakes, collection threats.

My 3 yr old was suffering with 104 fever and sore throat. We took her to Sun Valley Pediatric Urgent Care since it was the nearest facility. The facility appeared dirty and musty inside. They performed a strep test which they said came back negative, and said she would get better in a couple of days. After a couple of days she did not get better with continuing high spikes with fever. We took her to her regular doctor and they performed a strep test that came back positive. Sun Valley Pediatric charged us $250.00 for that visit. After insurance it was $80.00 out of pocket for me. They charged $50 up front to see her, then billed me for $30.00 which I promptly paid. Now I get a letter in the mail still asking for the $30 with a bold threat to send to collections. Funny thing the printed date on the invoice is well after my bank statement shows they took my money. I have been trying several days to contact them, but there is no answer and nobody returns calls left on voicemail. I think they owe me and my insurance company a refund. If you love and care for your children, avoid this place.

a model physician

Dr Philip sets the standard all Drs should strive to meet. Top notch diagnostician and a manner that puts parents and children at ease.

I Have Some Issues With this Place

I was the only one in the office for our last visit and I still had to wait for 45 minutes. I think the doctor is wonderful with children but eager to give antibiotics. He has told me my child needed them twice and I never gave them to him because it was not needed, just precautionary I guess. You don't need an antibiotic everytime the skin is broken. He wrongfully diagnosed my other child with hand, foot, mouth disease as well. My regular pediatrician had told me there was no way he had that when he saw him. I go back there because it's the closest to where I live but I think I'll be finding another Urgent Care in the future.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Philip is an excellent doctor. It is pretty sad that he only works in an urgent care clinic.

greatest md for an urgent care

Excellent. I strongly recommend his urgent care. 4 stars for best ever experience with a ``top`` pediatrician. My family just love Dr.Soman.

Incredible Care

We had our son into see Dr. Phillips last night. The care he received from receptionist to the Dr. was the best I have ever experienced. I strongly recommend his Pediatric Clinic to everyone!