Dr. Somchit T Poommipanit Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Somchit T Poommipanit?

Dr. Poom needs Her medical licence revoked.

Poom is a horrible Doctor if u want to call her that, this lady did not help with my stomach diesea which I found out later i had after dropping her as my doctor , she gave me pills that turned out to be harmful for me since she could not figure out what I had all she did was take money from me and my insurance, please do not trust her ,it's scary knowing they give people like herself a medical degree . Her staff seems to have no medical degrees and maybe not even a high school diploma , im pretty confident that the only person with a degree in that office is Poom .

Dr. Somchit T Poommipanit is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Perris, CA.