Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Somes Guha
Dr. Somes Guha, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Bragg, NC. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Guha is affiliated with Womack Army Medical Center, Charleston Area Medical Center and Thomas Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Somes Guha has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Guhu is the most unprofessional physician I have ever met and I've worked in medicine for over 20 years. Dr. Guhu will wait until 11:00 or 11:30 at night so that he can avoid dealing with the patients families because visiting hours are over. The nurses at CAMC General have paged him numerous times, called and left messages regarding my grandmothers medication that he ordered and didn't document the dosage and he does not return their calls. I would never take a loved one to him nor a stray dog for that matter. Beware.
Dr. Guha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Womack Army Medical Center
Charleston Area Medical Center
Thomas Memorial Hospital
Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Raleigh General Hospital
St. Francis Hospital
Putnam General Hospital
Minnie Hamilton Health Center
Charleston Area Medical Center - Memorial Division
Charleston Area Medical Center - Women's & Children's Hospital
Roane General Hospital
42 Years Experience
Calcutta Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Somes Guha accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomack Army Medical Center, 2817 Reilly St, Fort Bragg, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Somes Guha in this video.
Dr. Somes Guha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Bragg, NC.