Dr. Somnath Nair Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Somnath Nair?

UNFIT; DISGRACE TO MEDICINE

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

RUN is an underestimate of this horrible man. He is not fit to be a MD. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! He is rude and will commit fraud on his reports. His neuro exams are completely performed inaccurately and states your reports from other MDs are wrong. He discriminates against your race, gender, and age.

Run don't walk!

Posted on February 1st, 2017

This man is not fit to be a neurosurgeon He had the nerve to tell me my MRI was lying!! That the emg test was likely a false reading He mocked me and my pain and said women were his worst patients as the slightest pain made them cry. He then told me to leave his office ASAP . Interesting I noticed no patients waiting before or after me. Now I see why. He's lost his patients if this is how he treats them

Mr

Posted on November 6th, 2016

Dr Nair is a great Dr and a great man and I will always be grateful what he has done for me.

Horrible evil dr

Posted on August 6th, 2016

He was supposed to fix my L4-S1 herniated discs, did the surgery and I woke up in the same pain. I went through the most horrifying experience trying to find a different dr that would do the surgery correctly. Don't waste your time or money on such a horrible person.

Don't get much better than this!!! I'm Happy he was my surgeon.

Posted on May 11th, 2016

I do not have a bad thing to say here. He told me all that I needed to know. His info as to the recovery process was spot on. I am recovering nicely and will be completely recovered I'm sure in maybe a months time, Barring anything unforeseen. This Dr's competency can not be refuted. No doubt why he is associated with 11 facilities and won 2 awards. Nothing is perfect. Perhaps office time is at a premium and personal time is a bit short. He did call me back from his personal cell phone once after hours. The negs I read here seem to be of a personal nature.

Avoid Dr Nair at all costs!!!!!

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Worst Dr.on the planet. Completely oblivious to recorded information and rushes you without even examining you to get get to the next patient.This is by far the worst Dr if not tied for worst you will ever have the misfortune of going to. Horrible bedside manor, talks about patient to other patients at least about me as when I was leaving he was cracking jokes about me to the next patient and got mad when I called him out on it. No follow up what soever. How he got his medical license is beyond comprehension

5 Star

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Dr Nair was excellent!!!!! I was having terrible arm pain. Dr Nair sent me for an MRI and discovered I had two slipped discs in my neck that we're crushing my spinal cord and that's where the arm pain was coming from. Dr Nair told me I needed surgery and explained the surgery to me in detail and was very friendly and comforting. The day of surgery he was very professional and have a great bed side manner. The surgery when well and it's been three weeks my pain is gone and the scar is even almost healed and really unnoticeable!! I'm writing this review because when I did my research on Dr Nair he reviews we're mixed and I was nervous. Remember it's seems people only write bad reviews and he deserves a good one!!!! Dr Nair gets 5 stars from me and I recommend him!

Posted on December 16th, 2014

that' s all, fantastic surgeon!!

Rude and disrespectful

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Horrible stupid man

Posted on April 20th, 2014

I have MRIs displaying cervical issues associated with severe TMJ and all sorts of pain and miserable symptoms for over two years. This doctor told me that he would write in his report a bad cervical muscle sprain. He was very rude and short and acted like I was wasting his time. I don't even think he took the time to look at my medical records or MRI report, and he only performed a reflex test , like they do in any primary care doctors office. This charlatan isn't fit to wipe my bottom, let alone perform surgery on my spine. Beware!

take your time

Posted on August 24th, 2013

I found Dr. Nair to be patient and looking and asking all the right questions.Watching your walk--testing your nerve reactions and talking about the future [MY FUTURE]. Did not waste time on you can do this or you can do that--He said here is your problem--and this what should be done--end of conversation--no blab,blab. He did what was right for me--6 weeks after surgery I am walking 1 mile at least every other day and building. Only bad item--getting my lazy a** out of bed the day after surgery and having these 2 big,big guys make me walk the floor so the nurses could make fun of me in my mismatched outfit--bad karma.

My life saver

Posted on May 20th, 2013

Dr. Nair reclaimed my life after enduring 18 months of extreme pain resulting from a previous Lumbar Laminectomy performed, 11/1/2011 by an incompetent self promoting Delray Beach, Back Surgeon. Dr. Nair operated on me 5/15/2013. I was discharged 5/17/2013. Pain free, I'm able to stand straight and walk without pain..