Dr. Somnit Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Somnit Lee?

Great doctor

Posted on July 11th, 2013

I really appreciate that Dr.Lee spent a lot of time with us explaining the physiology of what was happening to our mother. He sat down with us for about an hour and helped us get through our difficult time in making the tough decisions to help us with end of life care of our mother. I appreciate his candor, knowledge, patience, and bedside manner. Unfortunately Dr.Lee is a hospital doctor or else I would love to have Dr.Lee as my primary care doctor.

Posted on September 20th, 2012

My father was diagnosed with new metastastic cancer. He spent a great deal of time to help my family through this very difficult time. I appreciated his time in explaining things thoroughly to us. Dr.Lee was great and was the first to diagnose this cancer when my PCP totally missed it!

Posted on March 11th, 2012

My mother was atmitted to the hospital and in so much pain she was screaming. She was unable to communicate because of a previous stroke, one of hers arms is attrophied. Somnit Lee wanted me to sign papers for mom for a do not resesitate. He said it twice. And he said he strongly suggested it.. He had only seen her for an hour, he was frustrated that the medications were not working for her. My mother is not what he saw in that bed. She is a person who needed help and I felt he gave up and wanted me to sign her off. I told him that she can sign those papers herself when she is not in pain. She is not stupid just because she can't speak.

Posted on November 17th, 2015