Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Son D Le has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Surgery Recovery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Nerve Damage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Back Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Hip Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Whiplash Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
as of today its been 120 days since my car wreck,iv yet to have ANY treatment whatsoever .I have been to the offices 6 times each time I'm told I'm there for a follow up...ok follow up from what iv not have one bit ofPT or chiropractic ,after 4mo I was scheduled for an epidural I was so happy I thought maybe my neck and hip would feel better only to get there and I'm told that since I took motrin the day befor I cant have the epidural telling me I should have known better( if I had known I wouldn't have taken it) so once again they say I'm there for a follow up ...again follow up from what .these people have done nothing for me except waste my time all the while I'm taking 20 30 motrin a day and vomiting blood every morning. I'm not sure where to go from here maybe if I were foreign I could get someone to pay attention to this problem
Was referred to him by Dr. Hilgenhurst due to my insurance changes, and to my surprise the man speaks nothing but ill of him which I thought was unprofessional. It's amazing how in one visit he knew more than the half dozen doctors that approved my disability. He humiliated me, and insinuated that I was lying. Then not only informs me that he's taking me off of pain meds immediately, but that it should be very easy to do. I let my previous doctor know not to send patients to this traitor.
I would not recommend any of my friends or family to go see him he is very inconsiderate when people are in pain he thinks everybody is lying about the pain I have been suffering for 10 years with pain and he recommends that I need surgery and physical therapy and puts me on 5 different kinds of medication that has nothing to do with pain at all and I waited for hours just to see him
Have been seeing Dr Lee & staff for many years. His team of Nurse Practitioners have worked with me and helping so much with a very painful disease known as Post-Polio Syndrome. For many years we tried many aproches from epidurals combined with pain pills. But as being a cronick situation they offered groundbreaking technology in trying a pain pump, which got me off my need for pain med's which over time could hurt organs by being in blood stream to tiny amount of medicine going into my spinal fluid. It's been a year and a half and although I still have discomfort it is so much better than being dependent on pills. My hat's off to Dr. Lee and his wonderful staff.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Le is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1995
Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital
Dr. Son D Le accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCENTER for SPINE JOINT Rehabilitation, 5651 Frist Blvd Ste 712, Hermitage, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Son D Le in this video.
Dr. Son D Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hermitage, TN.