Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sonak B Daulat has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Sonak B Daulat has the following 11 expertise
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Sonak B Daulat is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Went to appointment with Dr. S. Daulat @Allergy & Immunolgy Clinic on Garland Rd. the doctor was good /nice, but there's a really rude worker name Maryln that works in the office. When you call for anything she always address the start of her sentence with first of all...... This isn't a way to talk to patient being in the professional business. Everytime you ask to speak with the office manager --Marlyn says she's not in. She intercepts all the calls and Ifind it hard to believe the office manager is never in. When I address it with her --all she could say is "This is just how I talk". I don't think the doctor knows how she's talking to people or she wouldn't be there. The office try to keep setting different appointments just to keep getting money from your insurance. You have to set a separate appointment for everything.The office never follow up with you as promised.
I went in for simple allergy reaction from seasons that had been getting worse with time. Turned out to be a bad case of heartburn swelling up the air passageways. Never would have thought that, and glad to stop taking that over the counter stuff that didn't work and felt dizzy all day. Glad that is over!Wait time is a bit long toward the afternoon, but in my case well worth it.
This doctor does little to nothing to consider your time. Allergy shots are a substantial time committment. Every week I must go and check in. On average, it takes me 50 to 55 minutes to get in and out for a shot that should be 30 minutes. Why so much extra time doc? I'll tell you why, because you don't really care if I lose 30 minutes a week sitting in your lobby. Then he cancels my appointment with him while I sit in the waiting room. Then he tells me if I change on the same day of an appointment, that I will be charged for it. I will be charged for changing an appointment made because he cancelled my previous appointment after I already drove accross town to see him. It is time consumers stood up to this kind of abuse from Doctors everywhere. Pick a different doc, and never pay more than 50% of what they are asking for folks! I will say that the care was adequate. Some of the girls do better than others at shots, but the overall treatment was good.
Dr. Daulat is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Sonak B Daulat accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAll Allergy Asthma Immunology, 10216 Garland Rd, Dallas, TX
Dr. Sonak B Daulat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.