2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sonal Dhuper?

Dr. Dhuper never seems to know what she is talking about. During every appointment she tells me "i dont know" and usually googles things. These problems are simple like discussing birth control options.

I have had high blood pressure for a few years. At my first appointment, Dr. Dhuper took control of my situation. She patiently and carefully listened to me, informed me of what I should be doing, and changed my medication. My second appointment with Dr. Dhuper showed improvement with my blood pressure and cholesterol - and we are still working on them to get to the acceptable levels. I am writing this review, because I had a positive experience with Dr. Dhuper, I feel like she really cares about my health, and because of her kindness to me.

Birth Control

Dr. Sonal Dhuper is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.