Dr. Sonal Hazariwala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonal Hazariwala?

Posted on April 13th, 2012

I believe that there was very little energy put into finding out why I was experiencing some of symptoms. Instead I was being over/under medicated. I felt like a guinea pig. However she was very nice. Perhaps just not the right fit for my situation.

Remarkable Doctor

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

We Dr. H when my mother fell and broke her hip. She was experiencing weakness, fatigue and some slurred speech which had been coming and going for a few months.Of all the doctors we had seen (5 before meeting D. H) she was the only one who really sat down with us and listened to the particulars of the symptoms Mother was having. She had some ideas and ran a few more specific tests and Mother was diagnosed - finally. She was back every day, checking on progress for the condition, and even went out of her way to call me and give me updates on the days when I couldn't stay for her to make rounds.I recommend her highly.

Caring and Sharing

Posted on February 1st, 2010

Dr. Hazariwala has stuck with my post-traumatic headache syndrome and me for two years, caring for my mental health as well as the physical problems that the chronic pain has produced. She has shared a number of ideas about dealing with the problem, and I have followed up on them. For example, I went to the Shepherd Center for testing, which revealed areas of potential brain damage or problems, such as executive dysfunction. In addition, the Shepherd Center offered its Pain Center, with biofeedback and meditation as alternatives to medications, as paliatives to constant pain. Dr. Hazariwala has helped me find virtually every avenue of hope for dealing with PTHS. Empathetic and always cheerful and enthusiastic, she has never been unrealistic with me; instead, she has been frank and real. I could never have asked for a better doctor. Her staff is great; everything about her office is just fine for me. I'm sold on Dr. H.

Patient

Posted on November 16th, 2009

Dr. Hazariwala, is a cold, methodical, doctor who I would not recommend to anyone. I have never received so little for so much money from a Doctor. If the medical issue isn't in her doctor textbook she basically sends you on your way. My visit took 20 minutes and the referring doctor had sent my medical history to her Office but no one seemed to know where it had went, nor cared, including the Doctor. Avoid her and see someone who cares.

Good / I would defi consult her again

Posted on March 13th, 2009

rather have another dr

Posted on December 9th, 2008

CONFUSED ON MAKING PROPER DIAGNOSIS.

Posted on September 13th, 2017