Dr. Sonal Pandya Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonal Pandya?

Posted on August 26th, 2016

She was very approachable and explained everything clearly and above all I liked her honesty. Looking forward to work with her. Hopefully my insurance covers the surgical cost!

Outstanding surgeon

Posted on September 26th, 2013

If you ever need a plastics or reconstructive surgeon, she is definitely the one to choose. From beginning to end of care, she keeps you as a priority. I highly recommend herr.

Bump removal face/hand

Posted on September 26th, 2012

The best experience I can ever get from a plastic surgeon. Very caring,pleasing and friendly. Explains all current happening things. Great tips of post surgery care.I am completely happy and satisfied with her treatment.Would love to go back again to her in any need.

Breast Reduction on One Breast

Posted on May 4th, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Pandya's. She was very professional AND caring. She did a wonderful job and every doctor who has seen her work was amazed at what a nice job she did. I only had one breast reduced as the other one was smaller due to radiation therapy. I am much more symetrical now. It seems like such a small issue, but it has made a difference in my life. I feel balanced now, the same bra fits both sides and I am very happy with the result!

regretful

Posted on January 4th, 2012

Two+ years ago she did an upper and lower blepharoplasty on me. Not one day has gone by since then that I haven't had to hide my scars with makeup, bangs and glasses. It was the biggest mistake of my life. If I could only afford to I'd have someone else repair the damage. Rediculous to think a surgeon could do this to another human being.

Bright eyes

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Dr.Panya,Was kind, considerate and had a wonderful bedside manner. Made me feel totally at ease .Explained all she was doing. I would go back and have more work done with her she is wonderful!!!!!

Be warned:

Posted on November 11th, 2010

A very nice and courteous person, incompetent as a surgeon.My surgery had to be revised elsewhere. The revisions took longer than the initial surgery.

John from Reading

Posted on October 15th, 2009

Dr. Pandya performed minor facial surgery on me recently. I found her and her staff to be very competent, professional and courteous. I would not hesitate to use her services in the future.

Posted on October 12th, 2017