Have you seen Dr. Sonalee M Desai-Bartoli?

Dr. Desai has given me back my good sight after removal of two cataracts. I couldn't have asked for a nicer doctor, sweet, quiet personality, pleasant mannerisms, and she did an excellent surgery both times, resulting in very successful outcomes for me. She seems to keep a very busy schedule, and I've heard only good comments when I have made my own. I am very pleased with my interactions with her. I believe her to be highly skilled in her profession.

She is a very skilled surgeon and now I have perfect vision.

BE CAREFUL

This doctor does not adequately explain herself or the full range of possibilities of her procedures. She has made irreparable damage.

Dr. Sonalee M Desai-Bartoli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Nashua, NH.