3.4

Have you seen Sondra L Summers?

Good OV

Good OV, I went to her when I was 20. I went to her again and I am 40. doctors are human beings to and although they are put in a position to wear their happy face all the time, sometimes that's not the case. She is a good gyne, would recommend her.

Doctor's Response

I really appreciate your loyalty to my practice by returning after 20 years! I am sorry that your experience was not optimal on your return visit. Although I am not sure what transpired that day, I appreciate your willingness to give me the benefit of the doubt. it is important to me that I maintain a professional demeanor during all patient interactions and will strive to achieve that goal.

Dr. Summers is fabulous! See her in Homer Glen. (not as chaotic as the hospital ofifce - minimal wait time) Dr. Summer is the most caring and compassionate physician I have come across in a long time. She is a remarkably skilled surgeon. After decades of gyne problems, I finally found a physician who was spot on with the diagnosis. God bless her.

Talked in circles, didn't explain anything, came in for first visit with her. Have gone to other doctors at Loyola and was very pleased but very dissatisfied with Dr. Summers.

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your visit. It is always my goal to provide patients with a good, clear understanding of their condition so we can work together to achieve a successful treatment plan. I apologize if my efforts at communication were not clear for you. I would be happy to see you again to discuss any questions or further concerns so that I can assist you in your treatments. Thank you for your input, I will take it to heart and try harder to improve my communication with patients.

I am a Stage 4 Cancer Survivor and needed to get an updated PAP Smear. Dr. Summmers was recommended to me; I felt my wait time for an appointment was average (approximately 3 weeks).All in all I was pleased with Dr. Summers, she was caring, concerned, knowledgeable and yes, firm. I was surprised to read the bad reviews, I guess we all have different needs and feelings. Personally, I would recommend Dr. Summers.

This is the worse gyn dr I have had in last 20 years. I would never go back. She talked to me as if she was doing a favor and had this pretentious tone over all. Not a caring dr at all!

Sondra L Summers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Homer Glen, IL.