Highly Dissatisfied

Excellent Mannerisms

I was very hesitant when first referred to Dr. Zacharias. However, after meeting him and the procedures he performed related to cardiac issues, I am very satisfied with his skill set, bedside manners including his friendliness to my family. I recommend him with high regards.

I have had my first appoint with Dr. Zacharias, but have been to many with my husband. He is very good and also a very kind man. I am very impressed with him. He never seems to mind answering our questions and takes plenty of time with us and does not always seem rushed.

Mrs.

Easy to talk to and easy to understand. Gives as much time as needed but doesn't waste time just chatting. Cordial but professional bedside and office manner.

Dr. Zacharias in his office and in the hospital.

He was very direct and to the point. He let me know what I need to do to help myself. Procedures for stints in my heart and in my legs were very successful. His bedside manor was very good and very helpful. My family all really like him and what he had to say after my surgery.

Dr. Soni J Zacharias is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.