Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonia Acharya-Gupta
Dr. Sonia Acharya-Gupta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Vista, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Kalona, IAttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr . She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Acharya-Gupta is affiliated with Washington County Hospital & Clinics and Mercy Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonia Acharya-Gupta has 3 locations
503 3rd St
Kalona, IA 52247
Book Online Now
Dr. Sonia Acharya-Gupta has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sonia Acharya-Gupta has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sonia Acharya-Gupta is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Acharya-Gupta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Donetsk State M Gorky Medical University
Graduated in 2001
St Lukes Hospital (Bethlehem Pa)
Dr. Sonia Acharya-Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sonia Acharya-Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Vista, NE.