Dr. Sonia Duggal Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sonia Duggal?

Uninterested, Unengaging

Dr. Duggal gave me the wrong diagnosis and the medication for this diagnosis was extremely high. She was suppose to call me the following day with my lab results and she did not. I called the office 5 times that day. I finally asked one of the front office receptionist if she could read my diagnosis. As a doctor, you should be prompt with your paitent's help. I am in so much pain and I have no clue what to do. During my appointment, she seemed uninterested in me. She didn't care to engage in the many possibilities of my illness. I would not recommend her as a doctor. This was my first visit with her and I will be selecting a new doctor.

Excellent physician, very thorough and compassionate!