Dr. Sonia Friedman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonia Friedman?

Best Gastro doc

I was at a loss when my GI doctor retired but it was a blessing in disguise. Finding Dr. Friedman was the best thing that happened to me. She is very smart, compassionate and caring and looks at the whole person, not just their gut. Unfortunately I am a difficult patient with numerous health issues and many drug allergies that makes it impossible to have a procedure done at her location and she is more than willing to go to the trouble of finding a space for me at the hospital Endoscopy Center for her to do the procedure. She always has the answers to all my questions and I always feel better after seeing her. Her office staff are wonderful and easy to work with as well. I highly recommend Dr. Friedman

Fantastic doctor who takes the time to listen to you and assures you she will help you figure out your medical issue.

Excellent Physician

Dr, Friedman is kind, caring and listens to her patients. She is truly one of a kind and I am fortunate to have her as my physician. Thank you Dr. Friedman for your expertise, compassion and sincere interest in your patients!!

I had a scheduled appointment with Dr. Friedman in a few weeks. I have been experiencing unusual pain and was hoping to be seen sooner. I called her office left a message and Dr. Friedman responded within an hour and fit me in the same day. Her attention and dedication to her patients in like no other.

D. Sonia Friedman

Dr. Friedman is by far one of the most caring Doctors I have ever dealt with. She really cares about her patients and not just their health, but our life as well. She is seriously brilliant and knows just what to do to help you. I have been her patient for many years and she has always been easy to deal with and there has never been an issue with her at all. I wish more doctors were like her. We would be better for it.

Outstanding combination of expert medical care and empathy.