Dr. Sonia R Grewal Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Sonia R Grewal?

One of the rudest endocrinologist I have ever worked with. Her bedside manner was terrible and the wait was ridiculous. Appointments are made weeks in advance, and when I get there, you wait over an hour. But if you missed an appointment, they do not hesitate to charge you the fee. If you missed one too many appointments, she will threaten to no longer treat you. It's ridiculous overall. I could not be happier with my new endocrinologist. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone else.

APPOINTMENTS

I have a severe diabetes problem and was just in the hospital. My GP sent a referral to Dr. Gerwal. i called and the next available appt. is in November. Really??? What happened to flexibility for emergencies??? Unbelievable, and no apologies or warmth either. Forget it.

If out of scope of practice, she is unable to admit and refer out and exposes patient to life threatening and life altering damage.

very poor personality,doesn't have bedside manners,rude ,does't like to deal with seniors.Hate to be in her aura .she is just there to make money.No knowledge

Dr Grewal has turned my diabetes in the right direction. Her practice is up to date and uses the access to my previous blood work etc., to make me comfortable with how I need to proceed.

Encouraging staff, and helpful, informative doctor

Dr. Sonia Grewal has surpassed all my expectations. I especially appreciate her explanations of my reports and progress. And her staff is very friendly, efficient, and encouraging when I make positive strides in my health issue. A definite "thumbs up" from me!

excellent endocrinologist!!!

I would highly recommend going to see Dr. Grewal. She is so thorough, treats you like an actual person, and appears very knowledgable.