Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonia Gyamlani
Dr. Sonia Gyamlani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Rochester, MI and Utica, MI . She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gyamlani is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak, St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center) and Mhhs Southwest Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonia Gyamlani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Gyamlani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak
St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Mhhs Southwest Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Henry Ford Macomb Wareen Campus
Memorial Hermann Hospital
16 Years Experience
Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medicine And Research
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Sonia Gyamlani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sonia Gyamlani in this video.
Dr. Sonia Gyamlani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.