Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonia S Hassan
Dr. Sonia S Hassan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine. Dr. Hassan is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital and DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonia S Hassan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
Dr. Sonia S Hassan has the following 17 expertise
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Premature Labor
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Premature Birth
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Sonia S Hassan has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sonia S Hassan is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Hassan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Wayne State University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHutzel Womens Hospital, 3990 John R St, Detroit, MI
Dr. Sonia S Hassan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.