Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonia Zwilling
Dr. Sonia Zwilling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellevue, WA, with other offices in Redmond, WA and Duvall, WA (and 5 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Zwilling is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center, Stevens Memorial Hospital, Edmonds, Wa and Swedish Edmonds Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonia Zwilling has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sonia Zwilling has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sonia Zwilling has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sonia Zwilling is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Zwilling is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stevens Memorial Hospital, Edmonds, Wa
Swedish Edmonds Hospital
PHD2 Stevens Healthcare
Providence Med Ctr, Seattle, Wa
22 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Sonia Zwilling accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sonia Zwilling is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.