Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sonia Hulman
Dr. Sonia Hulman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chester, PA, with another office in Drexel Hill, PA. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Hulman is affiliated with Albert Einstein Medical Center, Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester and Delaware County Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Sonia Hulman has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Hulman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Albert Einstein Medical Center
Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Crozer-Chester Medical Center
32 Years Experience
Medical College of Ohio
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Sonia Hulman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sonia Hulman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chester, PA.