Dr. Sonia S Kupfer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sonia S Kupfer?

Wonderful and caring doctor. Would highly recommend.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Kupfer is a fantastic physician...very caring and listens. She helped me clarify my diagnosis and get me on the path to feeling better. I would highly recommend her!

Uncaring Doctor

Would never go back or recommend her for anyone to go to.

great doctor

Dr Kupfer is a very knowledgeable doctor.Before seeing dr Kupfer, I went to many doctors who could not find a cure for my medical problem. She performed a thorough investigation and found the cure.Thank you Dr Kupfer

Very caring physician. Easy to communicate with. Would highly recommend.

Bad Experience

Overall Experience: 1 out of 4. Never again.Office staff: Great. Quick, attentive, professional, courteous.Nurse: Fantastic. Very caring, bubbley, chatted and listened.Doctor: Horrible.Bedside Manner: She was a beautiful woman, if a bit stand-offish, dressed very professionally yet attractively. I felt as though I were a number and not a patient. I also got the impression that she was superior.Listening: She was very polite, but didn't listen to anything I had to say, and although I was there for (severe) GI problems, she asked nothing about my GI. Her questions were pointed at my education and well-being; things such as "Do you feel depressed?", "Where did you go to school?", "Did you enjoy school?" I see that she is affiliated with the New York State Psychiatric Institute, which explains why she asked me so many questions about my schooling and mood, but I still fail to see what that had to do with my GI problems.Diagnoses: She then went through a bunch of diseases, which she said "were extreamely rare", but then said "You probably don't have any of them because when I diagnosed someone with them, it almost always turned out to be something else."Treatment: She wanted me to try 2 medications, but would not proscribe either of them and wanted my other referring gastro to order them.Further Testing: She wanted them, but again would not order them and wanted them to be ordered through (my) other doctors.What Surprised Me the Most? I have had what the ER nurses say is Level 10 pain with the GI episodes I have been having, and Dr. Kupfer felt that this pain could be eliminated by heating pads and changing positions. Both of which I had already done (as well as trying ice), and which did nothing to bring down the pain.To Conclude: Dr. Kupfer is relatively new to the gastro field (4 years), and I'm sure as her skills and knowledge improve over time she will develop into a very capable Doctor.My impressions are my own, which is not to say that she isn't a wonderful doctor to another patient, but I would not refer her to anyone, but should you decide to see her, I truly hope that I have misjudged her and that your experience is far better than mine was.All my specialists and doctors I've seen or had get along with me quite well, and I rarely have met a doctor I didn't get along with or take a liking to.I am thankful that Dr. Kupfer was willing to see me so soon, otherwise I would've been stuck waiting for months.Perhaps I caught her on a bad day?

Dr. Sonia S Kupfer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.