Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sonia M Lott has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Sonia M Lott has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Sonia M Lott has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 3
I came in to see Doctor Lott at MedSpring urgent care in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago after experiencing 24 hours of increasing pain and stiffness on my upper back - a condition that I dismissed as simple muscle ache. After some unbearable and sleepless hours in the night, I went to MedSpring and within minutes I was in a patient room after much friendly service and care. From the moment Dr. Lott walked in, I could tell she was invested in my care and did not jump to immediate assumptions about my condition, but rather was thorough, patient, and reassuring. She was careful with what she prescribed to my then-discovered traveling muscle spasms, and even wanted input on what medication I would prefer from her recommended choices. She's everything you'd wish to see in a physician - compassionate, invested, and thorough. Would definitely recommend this clinic, and especially, this doctor!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAccess Cabrini Family Health Center, 3450 S Archer Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Sonia M Lott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.