Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sonia N Melwani has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Melwani, was one of the most effective representatives, I personally ever encountered within the VA Medical arena. Whenever I entered her office, there was always an air of contentment to serve. My most memorable times with Dr. Melwani was when ever I had an appointment. Her goals were truly evident, to listen, to help and to extend as much compassion as possible. Dr. Melwani, I'm enormously grateful for your kindness, and I pray your future endeavors are met with the same engredient. Thank You!!!
20 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Sonia N Melwani accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sonia N Melwani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.